Our new Taula Gazebo set is in store now. Details will be coming soon for the items included. All texture change items are included with a HUD. Come see it here! Cheeky Pea (30,123,22)
Gift cards are available in denominations of L$500, L$1,000, and L$2,500. Gift cards are transferable and can be given to anyone.
The gift card stand is in the wall with the envelopes by the mainstore landing point.
How to buy a gift card
Our gift cards use the CasperVend vendor system
At the main-store landing point, you’ll find a wall frame with the gift cards on. You’ll see cards with the available gift card amounts. Choose a value and click on the card and choose pay. You will receive a gift-boxed gift card, ready for you to transfer to another avatar.
We recommend that you leave the gift card in the gift box when you give it away, as the box contains a landmark and instructions on how to use it in store.
If you would like to purchase several gift cards in bulk please contact Isla Gealach directly to arrange a bulk price for gift cards.
How to Redeem a Gift Card
Visit our mainstore. Wear your gift card (right click on it in your inventory and choose ‘add’ to wear it)
You’ll see your gift card HUD on the bottom right of your screen. Floating text above it will tell you the balance in L$.
Left click on a vendor of your choice : – you’ll see the product picture and a Buy Now button appear on your gift card. Touch the Buy Now button on the gift card to purchase the product.
Detach your gift card and remember to keep your gift card if you still have an L$ balance on it.
If your balance on your gift card isn’t sufficient to purchase the item, a popup window will ask if you want to pay the difference. If the product is less expensive than the gift card balance, you’ll see a remaining balance on the floating text.
Topping up your Gift Card
On the wall directly opposite to the main-store landing point you’ll see the Customer Service Terminals – Redelivery Terminal, Group Joins etc and a Gift Card Top-Up Terminal. This item is on a shelf behind the desk.
You can top-up your gift card balance to purchase an item that is a higher value than the remainder of your gift card.
- Wear the gift card
- Pay the top-up terminal to raise the balance to the desired amount
If you pay the terminal and you aren’t wearing the gift card HUD it will refund you immediately.
Using Store Credit to purchase an item
Click on the vendor (or right click – touch) of the item you wish to purchase. Click Use Store Credit. If you do not have enough store credit you will be unable to purchase the item. There is currently no way to top-up store credit. If you would like your store credit converted to a gift card please submit a ticket.
ALL GIFT CARD FUNCTIONS ARE MAINSTORE ONLY.
Every item, with the exception of single purchase gacha items, has a gifting feature in the vendor.
You can send an item directly to the recipient or you can get a boxed gift, which will then send you a gift box to give directly to your giftee. (even if the item is no transfer)
Click on the vendor of the product you want to send as a gift.
- A blue popup menu will appear, select ‘Gift’. (If a blue menu does not appear, right click on vendor and choose ‘Touch’)
- Enter the account name of the gift recipient in the next box that pops up. Please make sure you’re using their account name, not display name.
- Please pay the vendor when prompted.
- Once you have paid another menu will appear with two options, either ‘Gift Directly’ or ‘In a GiftBox’
- If you choose direct gift the vendor will send it right to the recipient. You can enter a message with the gift.
- If you choose gift box we have an in-depth tutorial to make sure you can do it all correctly.
- You can also purchase any item as a gift on the marketplace, but be aware it will send directly to the recipient.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!