Every item, with the exception of single purchase gacha items, has a gifting feature in the vendor.
You can send an item directly to the recipient or you can get a boxed gift, which will then send you a gift box to give directly to your giftee. (even if the item is no transfer)
Click on the vendor of the product you want to send as a gift.
- A blue popup menu will appear, select ‘Gift’. (If a blue menu does not appear, right click on vendor and choose ‘Touch’)
- Enter the account name of the gift recipient in the next box that pops up. Please make sure you’re using their account name, not display name.
- Please pay the vendor when prompted.
- Once you have paid another menu will appear with two options, either ‘Gift Directly’ or ‘In a GiftBox’
- If you choose direct gift the vendor will send it right to the recipient. You can enter a message with the gift.
- If you choose gift box we have an in-depth tutorial to make sure you can do it all correctly.
- You can also purchase any item as a gift on the marketplace, but be aware it will send directly to the recipient.